Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tension has been released.

Hello,
It just means you are not in first and second round.
This notice just said that you can come to appreciate the second & the third round of the Singing Contest.
Thank you for your request, and we are looking forward to seeing you in the second & the third round.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is what I just got, so guys, I still have a chance to be in the third round, let's all pray for me:)

I want to do another shout out to everyone, even though there are lots of people I want to shout, but here are a few important ones:

Parents: Do not worry about me working here, I am doing my best and turning in reports in time, just enjoy your time in US without your son yelling at the house and driving you guys crazy:P

Sister: Tune yourself up next semester.

Bryan Ku: Brother, I miss you, I really do. I know this is repetitive, but I really look forward to live with you next semester!

Catherine Nang: I LOVE your new haircut and you better come visit our apartment and go get doves together:)

Robert Apodaca: Where have you been!? I hope you still go to castle meetings. You got to help me out with my act. I found couple potential assistance for my dove act.

Jeffery Black: From what I have seen on youtube, you have improved a lot, I cannot wait to jam with you at the September meeting!

Terence Lai: I want to apologize for not having enough time to take pictures with you yesterday, but I promise I will make it up in the near future! I really appreciate you coming out to have lunch with me.

Kenneth Hui: Stop staying at home, but enjoy the "beautiful" sunlight and the "fresh" air of Hong Kong.

Marga Chanco: What do you want besides UNI QLO?

Reeny Wang: ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O

So you still have a chance righttt?!?!?!!?!!?!

AHHHH i will pray for you!!!

I will...tune myself up next semester..?
LOLL

cacacath said...

i hope you make it to the third round, eds! thanks edsel! i really do miss you. i think my life is a little more boring without you in it!