Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am a magician.

I do not even remember the first time I tell people that I am a magician, but I remember the first time I told my friends that my Dad is a magician, which was a complete lie, but I said that because to support my magical skill to my fellow classmate when I was in first grade. I told everyone everytime I did good in an exam, my Dad will teach me a new magic, everyone was so jealous back then. I always wanted to be a magician when I was young, and I cannot I actually fulfill my dream at this moment.

I have entered numerous magic contest, including regional, international, world-wide and even invitational, and I have well placed in many of them. But the one that it is coming up in five days is different. Not only it is the first one that is going to be held in Asia, but it is also the one that I have dreamed of entering for four years. I still remember the day me and my Mom was at a shopping mall and I begged my mom to let me stay longer just to enter this competition because I felt that I can win at that time which I will be in the teen category. I was very sad that day. And I have decided to work hard and enter the open category in the up coming years. Here I am, five days from the actual contest, my most confident one so far. I have support from everyone, and everyone greet me before I left to Hong Kong, and I tell you what, I will not let you guys down. The good thing about this competition is that not only we can find out if we get into finals the same day, we also find out if we get placed the same day. My only concern is that American style of magic and Asian style of magic is different, and I am not sure how the judges will view me. But no matter what, I will do my best and hope for the best.

p.s. I saw the pictures of Bryan uploaded on his facebook, and I am very excited to live in the apartment with him:)

2 comments:

bryan said...

come back already!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!

I love your apartment :D
very nice!

WE MISS YOU