Thursday, July 10, 2008

Know your food.

I just got back from the team lunch. It was amazing and let me tell you why.

If you know me well enough, you know that Ikura sushi and Uni sushi have been my favorites under the sushi umbrella. I did not order sushi mix box set simply because it costs more than 200 dollars. I ordered 豬軟骨拉麵 (Soft bone pork udon). My teammates' food has come and they ordered sushi mix box set. I have been staring at my teammates' sushi for the whole meal since the box set contains two of my favorites sushi. As I mentioned before, the worst feeling is sitting next to something and knowing that you cannot have it. They kept leaving it there and eat other sushi! I thought they are saving the best for last. So we continued our meal until they sat back and left the ikura sushi and uni sushi there. I was telling myself, "Oh my god... are you telling me both of you are not eating those?" My heart got excited but do not have the guts to ask if they are eating it. Until, the server came and asked if they want it, both of them said no, and I stopped all of them, and said, "You don't want these!?". Yes, they told me have all of them and they continued their conversation while I enjoyed them myself. Those two sushi worths the meal itself and my stomach is very thankful.


Just in case you guys want to know what the food looks like, see pictures below. I didn't take these pictures, I just googled them. But I have to tell you, it is even better than this. Enjoy.


豬軟骨拉麵 (Soft bone pork udon)


Ikura sushi (Salmon roe sushi)



Uni sushi (Sea urchin sushi)



If you have time and money, go to this restaurant, I totally recommand it and it is called Miso.

4 comments:

bryan said...

ewww i love food but i dont like food that looks gross and that peanut butter one looks gross.
lol enjoy!

Anonymous said...

hey lets hv a dinner there~i love the 三文魚子the most hahaha

Anonymous said...

ahaha its me tifani~

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA the "peanut butter one" is the best!