Thursday, July 10, 2008

iphone and singing

Since I have decided to get the new iphone, I have been trying to find out a way to get it. I cannot activate in Hong Kong, so the only way is someone get it for me in the states. But here are the challenges that I will overcome with.

1. Who would get it for me?
2. What if the person that is getting one for me is getting one for himself? Can one person get two iphones?

I really want one and I really want someone to get it for me. I will treat him/her dinner or buy him/her a present. I would really appreciate it.

------------------------------

So I did not get a call for competing in the first section of first round. I hope I am in either the second or third section.

------------------------------

Things have cleared up, I now have a new life:)

Cheers.

1 comment:

bryan said...

lol, are you talking about me?
why dont you ask your parents?
buy ill see what i can do tomorrow.