Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Speak the right language!

Why do people send the wrong signals? It was so obvious and then it went from high in the sky all the way down to earth. Why? I hate that feeling where I am all excited that it all seems like my dream comes true and then all of a sudden I ask myself, what just happened? Can this not happen again next time? Please? I want it to be real next time, even though it is only two months, but having it for two months is enough for me, because I know I will cherish the time. I know it sounds cliche but it is all true when it comes to life. The worst feeling to me is sitting next to something that you know you cannot get.

N, just once. It comes to us, so please let it stay.

3 comments:

cacacath said...

bitches & hos can be confusing.
j/k, but not really.

Archbishop Mike Lao said...

i feel like i am not privy to this information

Anonymous said...

wtf