Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sorry

The result has still not been out, and as my Mom told me, according to the website they are suppose to announce the contestants in the beginning of July, and I do not have high hopes anymore. I know lots of my friends are supporting me on this, and I feel really bad giving them a bad expectation. But whatever happens will happen.

Due to this incident, I was so dazed out during lunch. It has been bothering me and was on my mind the whole past two days. So when I was eating lunch, when I finished my meal and was about to grab my cup of milk tea, it slipped out of my hand and I spilled the whole cup of tea on my lap. And I yelled, "Shit!" The funny thing was the owner said he can give me another one and if I want it, I told him no. People gave me napkins, owner told me where I can get more napkins, took care of myself, paid the bill and left the place:)

No comments: