Sunday, July 6, 2008

Audition

Here is the result everyone is waiting for, roughly 300 people audition, and I waited for more than 6 hours, 3 judges, American Idol status (Credit to Bryan Ku), so did I get in first round? The answer is I do not know yet. Sorry for disappointing everyone, but the good news is I am going to find out within this two weeks to see if I am going to compete first round on 12th, 20th or 26th. Or maybe I will not get in first round at all! Who knows?

The competition level is really high, I heard couple contestants sing, and most of them are really good, a lot better than I expected. Thus, they are only taking 60 people. I did my best, and I have confidence that I will get in first round:)

I will keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

bryan said...

for the audition, did you do magic or sing?

if you did magic, im pretty sure you got in
if you sang, im also pretty sure you got in

cacacath said...

haha. aww. bryan's comment is so sweet. i concur. good luck eds!