Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Target wanted

I am really excited to get my new rifle. But who would volunteer to be my target?

Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>

Oh does anybody know someone or their relatives that work in airlines or knows travel agents?

If you do, please talk to me.

>>>>>>>>>>

So I have come to a solution that my main three hobbies are the following in no particular order:

1. Magic
2. Photography
3. Singing

If you would have ranked me bring number 1 is my favorite and 3 is my 3rd favorite, how would you rank?

>>>>>>>>>>

Warning: View Discretion is Advised
So I was flipping through paper and organizing deals, I have noticed that one of them is wet, I found it really interesting, but impossible. Then I noticed it is red, and my hand is red, I was bleeding a lot, I cut myself but I did not even noticed! Cleaned up, when to restroom. Came back, trying to closed the folder, "bam!", when it closed, this time not paper, the metal part almost snapped into my finger, this time even deeper, bleeding instantly, scared the shit out of me. Put the finger in my mouth, asked my co-workers for bandage.

Good lord I need to be careful. People who knows me how important my hands are. Maybe I should get insurance for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my left hand is numb now.

scared the sheet outta me.

1. magic
2. singing
3. photography

Anonymous said...

JO DOH JOK!

-ern c.