Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It is Olympics, it is time for me to break my own record.

For those of you who did not know, my record of eating sushi is 20 plates (40 pieces) of sushi, and I am planning to at least tie or break the record tomorrow night. Although I look skinny and does not look like I can accumulate a lot of food, but when I am hungry and it comes to food, I am a monster.

I know some of you are telling me not to do it, but do not worry, I am 20 years old, I know when to stop and control myself.

GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!
GO CHINA!!! 中国加油!!!

2 comments:

bryan said...

don't do it!
Jk
Eat 80 plates!

Anonymous said...

If the Americans have more TOTAL medals, then they count the total. But if they have more GOLD medals, they count gold medals. Same for China. If the Chinese have more total medals, they count total, and vice versa. There's no one way to count, really. But right now, China IS winning because we have more gold medals AND total medals.

dude you're gonna get sick again
-_-x