Thursday, August 7, 2008

Congratulations to Edsel Chiu.

Funny thing happened today. I got banned from one of Central's Pacific Coffee Company officially today. It happened like this:

I went in and went online as usual. After a while, I assume it is the manager, as it has always been the manager that came over and asked if I want to order something. For the past couple weeks, I dropped the same line, "I will be done really quick." But I remember last time I was arguing with that dumb ass manager saying nobody is using it, so probably this time after I dropped the "I will be done really quick" line, she said "You come here everyday..." I completely ignored her and took off. Funny as hell! I seriously want to go play with that stupid lady again, I wish she will call the police or security to take me out, so that I can leave before they arrive. That would have been funnier. I want to leave a note on the monitor saying this, "I used it again today, but you did not catch me."

Back to work.

2 comments:

bryan said...

haha you should do it!! i wish i could be there to do it with you.

Anonymous said...

^ EDSEL YOU HAVE BAD FRIENDS LOL

just kidding :D

ohh and is 溏心風暴之家好月圓 really good??? you should watch 溏心風暴 first, it's super good.