Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fuck! Fuck! And fuck you more!

I do not FUCKING want to work in a FUCKING bank again!

FUCK this fucking piece of FUCKING piece of god damn shit!

Son of a motherfucking bitch.

>>>>>>>>>>

When we read the news and see people commit suicide over work pressure and we often say, "That is stupid, those people are stupid." People, it is easier said than done. Now I know why they commit suicide, if I have to work here for a year, I probably cannot take the pressure and kill myself as well.

Fuck this, three weeks left, I am acting and singing. For those of you who say it is dreamy and impossible, go fuck yourself in the mirror. As I will prove you wrong, you filthy whore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do i fuck myself in the mirror? O_o

bryan said...

just forget about it and come back already!