Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Legvincible

I am currently "training" my legs to be invincible subconsiously, because every weekend I went shopping a lot, looked at tons of new fashion, thinking about new ideas how to match them, and deciding which ones to buy. I have finally decided to order a pair of jeans, and I have picked them up last Friday. Do not ask how much, it is expensive. Everyone has different perspective, I love fashion, so I think it worths it. I still need to buy shirts, polos, hats... I just cannot stop shopping in Hong Kong.

On the other hand, one of the most amazing thing happened couple days ago. One of my friend from CSULB tapped my shoulder when I was waiting for my boba in Mongkok, I was shocked because it is such a coincidence. Her name is Mimi, and she is now studying in Hong Kong. The reason why she was in CSULB for a semester was she was an exchange student.

I performed magic once again at the same shop called Bauhaus. All the employees are impressed and it was extremely fun. One thing I found kind of funny is since I shopped so much, most of the employees start to recognize me and told me that they recognize me. For those of you who have never been to Hong Kong or have not gone back for a while have to come to Hong Kong, because there is no question that it is one of the most exciting city in the world.

And oh, forgot to mention, I am actually working in the office at this moment, lunch time is almost over. Cheers.

5 comments:

tifani said...

oh haha its so great u are always easily recognised~haha
oh i miss ur magic~cant wait to enjoy it again n again!!!!haha
dun walk toO much man~take GOOD care of ur dearest foot!!!!><

Anonymous said...

Hahaha having fun eh?

I actually set up an account just to comment you -.-x

Anonymous said...

WHOA nevermind O_O
i signed up for this in 2006.

cacacath said...

hi edsel! get your fashion on! i've been watching a lot of makeup tutorials on youtube.

lol this you should watch this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTrl7P7o69k

Anonymous said...

Haha sorry it's me again.

would you buy the newest YES! Magazine for me PLEASE??!?!

there are 2 covers of Leo, just choose the best one for me.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH :]