Friday, June 27, 2008

萬物皆不出其道

My work right now is really tough, and it is getting repetitive. But yet, I really like it because it brushes up my Word and Excel skill by a lot. I know lots of commands and functions that I will never use or know if I wasn't working here. I am a stage person, don't you think? I love performing, talking to people, making friends, being on stage... That IS my dream, and I am going to pursue it.

Next is how, I am going to enter as many competitions as possible, perform as much as I can so that I can gain more "stage experience". I am going to start my study of either Theater or Music in Hong Kong after I graduate from college in America. I believe in couple years, I am going to make a move in the entertainment industry. People say it is impossible and it is really hard. I always want to ask those people, what is "hard"? You don't try, you don't take risk, of course it is impossible and hard. Using that idea to apply on everything in your life, you are never going to make anything. Loo at all the CEO, actors, and other successful individuals, do you think the steps they took are easy? Let me tell you, things that come easy go easy, we will never learn how to cherish if things just come to ourselves without any hardwork. It takes enthusiasm, talent, confidence, dedication and risk. It is my passion and my goal, I can do it because I have faith in myself and many people to support me. Wish me luck. But for now, I am going to work hard and finish this two months of training in Hong Kong with the best of my abilities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOUR LAST LINE BABY :P

here...again:

Quote of the day from Dad:

"Learn under any & every circumstances, accumulate knowledge every day, knowlewdge cannot be stolen from you by anybody!"

bryan said...

DO IT!!