Tuesday, June 24, 2008

L&M

A shoutout to people that I love and miss in no particular order:

Dad & Mom - Thanks for sending me over to Hong Kong and give me such a great opportunity to experience in a big firm.

Grandpa & Grandma - Thanks for letting me stay at the house and giving me money to spend in Hong Kong.

Sister - Stop dreaming about Leo Ku, I will introduce him to you when I am in the entertainment industry in the future.

Bryan Ku - Stop having too much concern, it seems like recently you have lots of thoughts in your head. Put them away, enjoy your summer while it lasts.

Catherine Nang - Go tell Kayla to forget Max, she deserves someone better.

Robert Apodaca - Do not waste all my time and effort that I put on you in magic, cherish your talent and work harder in magic like you used to be.

Jeffery Black - Practice magic other than Dan and Dave's materials. I want to see more improvements on you when I come back.

Terence Lai - I hope you are having fun in England. Sorry we couldn't hang out a lot last year, I promise this year I will make it up.

Kenneth Hui - I hope you had fun at camp, looking forward to see you soon.

Roger Au-Yeung - Please buy lots of stuff in Japan, especially Commes des Garcons, Bape and Head Porter because they are half the price in Hong Kong.

--------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me if I have missed your name, kindly remind me and I will have a big shout to you!

Cheers.

5 comments:

bryan said...

you missed my name.
JK love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY thanks bro :)

I MISS YOU

bryan said...

i like your new shirt by the way
how much new clothes have you bought?

cacacath said...

lol edsel. the advice you're giving kayla is exactly the same advice i'd give you about reeny. =) no one's good enough for my brother from another mother.

cacacath said...

you will definitely like definitely, maybe. i'm not fat, just being fatass. lol. go chase yourself some high maintenence! she was cute.