Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hong Kong and me

It is currently 1:48pm and I have gotten most of my stuff done and I also went shopping already even though I did not buy anything yet. I have a very good feeling about this trip to Hong Kong, and I predict everything is going to come my way. Why? Because everyone is just so god damn nice to me for some reason, the three people sitting next to me on the plane, the taxi driver... The most interesting one was when I went to look for some jeans, one of the sales came over and promote jeans to me, and all of a sudden, another one came over and told her to let her sale jeans to me instead. And then they both asked if I came from overseas and we all started talking for a little bit. Another interesting thing is I feel weird, or I should feel proud because everywhere I go to and everywhere I enter, I am the tallest person in the room, and everyone just looked over, I feel like a celebrity.

Well, I cannot contact any of my friends yet since either I do not have their number or they are not back to Hong Kong yet. I am heading back to my home right now and waiting for my friends to call me. Cheers.

3 comments:

cacacath said...

hi tallest guy ever! have fun in hong kong will ya?!

bryan said...

AHHHH! OMG EDSEL! can i have your autograph?!?!?!?!

tifani said...

haha tallest guy~
no doubt u got the celebrity features~lol